Here at A Wilson Accounting we are certified ProAdvisor’s for QuickBooks. We now offer QuickBooks Online Training, enabling small businesses to do their bookkeeping themselves. This will help save you money and be safe in the knowledge that you are doing it correctly. By using this system, it will save you time when doing bookkeeping and makes data entry quick and easy to do.
A little background about QuickBooks
QuickBooks Online is the world’s No. 1 cloud accounting solution for small businesses, with over 1.5 million users worldwide.
The government has proposed a move to a fully digital tax system by 2020. This is a major transition in the industry that will redefine the way you interact with HMRC and work with your clients.
The move to a digital tax system looks to get rid of the backlog of receipts and invoices that you build up over the year, and instead convert them into digital records that HMRC assess every quarter.
Whether you are just starting the move to the cloud or have fully embraced it already, QuickBooks Online is focused on delivering real value to your business and can save you around 8 hours a month managing your accounts.
QuickBooks Features that save you time:
- Calculate and track VAT automatically. Prepare and submit accurate returns from QuickBooks and always be HMRC compliant.
- Track your invoices on the go and keep cash flowing with our partners for easy payment.
- Take control of cash flow and know where your money is going, all in one place.
- Automatically categorise income and expenses therefore always ready for the taxman.
- Download bank transactions automatically
- Run payroll
There are plenty more features QuickBooks have such as track employee time, send unlimited invoices and snap and sort receipts.
You can access QuickBooks anytime, anywhere, whether in your office or on the go using your smartphone. There is a free mobile app to make life easier too.
What we can offer
- We offer the service of meeting at your preferred location or our office which is based in Newport, Saffron Walden
- We charge £100 for half-day training or £200 for one full day’s training
- If you purchase QuickBooks through us, you will be eligible for a discount
- We also offer free email support following on from the training session
- We are able to log in to your QuickBooks any time to offer help and support
If you would like to book a training session or would like more information: